Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yesterday`s visit during technology class !

The visit was very very fun I learned so much stuff while

Ms. Rachel was here she was so much fun not even a little boring.

She had gave some of the classmates some very great ideas. I could use

some of her ideas for making my great game idea. Some students had great ideas

for their game idea.They were great ideas maybe I can have a better one.

Having visitors was very comfortable about them coming I did not fell shy

around her, I used to be around a lot of people I did not even know.I felt like

if I had a great idea I should say what I think to them and might give `em

a great idea to put onto there game wright it down so they can remember it.
I just found a picture of her on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment