Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reflection

It is important to follow directions because bad stuff can

happen.We would be dumb and probably be dead by now.

Rules are put into places because we can destroy our

self's like I said.We are suppose to act like properly

like collage prep students.We should not act like

we haven't got taught anything.People come and visits

our school they might think that we are bay bay kids

which means bad children.Yes I think I have been acting

like a college prep student some of the times.
Our class should not have been acting like
that, our class always act up in each classes
we go.I`ts really like our daily bases its really crazy that we act like
that.I am really sorry that we have been acting like that. Next
time I will not act like that.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Frank,

    Your reflection really made me feel you understand what it takes to be a College Prep Student. It takes hard work, it takes you doing what is right even when you don't want to. Stay focused and keep working hard.

    Mrs. Miller

    ReplyDelete