Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FLASH

I am felling a little confident about flash because we have been doing it for months but I am kind of puzzled about the new stuff on the flash and I need some help following what my teacher telling me what to do because some people are off task and some people are a little behind of following instructions and there is some people are right were she is teaching,so I am not felling confident about the new stuff and I`m good with the stuff I know and good doing the old stuff. I want to know how to make a little cartoon on flash like some of the kids in my class are doing now i don`t know how to put the pictures on the flash and make a small little scary movie. It is some how hard to follow instructions when people are on different pastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment