Thursday, January 14, 2010

MY GOOD GOAL

I am writing this so that people can see what I am going to accomplish in life.The place I will do my goal is at school and at home.The people I will know who will help me is my mom my brothers my dad my sisters and my teachers.My goal is try to get all A`s and B`s and go to the next grade and pass then go to college.I will start to achieve my goal now and do better.This goal is important to me so I won`t switch school and when I pass all of my classes I will be come a Forensic Pathologist.I will reach my goal by doing what I am asked to do and do what I am supposed to do so I can become sucsseful.I will just not only do what I am ask to do I will help others and they might help me back.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this reflection. You can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete