Thursday, February 4, 2010


I think doing the paper prototype was cool telling about our game ideas and sharing. It was not fun but not boring and not hard it just was all in the middle of all of those things I just listed. Yes I do understand the importance about the paper prototype because you need to tell people what are you going to do and get ready to do what you need to do. I was hard to work because there is a few people that has different ideas and you have a good one but they will not lsten to you and teamwork we all have different ideas. I have a lot of things to say one boy sprayed lysol in the the other person in the eye the same kids were playing games on the computer one of them were the team captain he always goes and always play with the other groups that just really pees me off ya know. I think maby get me together and stay on task and stuff. I really thak you for reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment