Wednesday, February 10, 2010


The role I got in my group is doing the flash in it is designing the game because I am the creative one that is in my group. I am good at this job because like I said I am the creative one in my group and stuff. Yes I had a disagreement with them I was online looking up game pitches and another person was on GMail and the team captain told me to get off and said I was on something else and he did not won`t me on the computer and did not say anything to the person who was on GMail I was peed off at him like I always do. Tell him first before I get on. Well I look forward of the game is the game part. The inspiration of our game is teamwork we need a lot of teamwork for us to become famous of our cool rad game we are going to make and go to present it that will be so coool if that happen we got to keep it together and stuff. thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment